Learn the secret way on How To Hide your Airtel number! Discover easy steps to hide your Airtel number securely. Stay anonymous with our guide.
How to hide Number on Airtel: Sometimes you may want to hide your caller ID from the person you are calling due to privacy or even security reasons.
Protecting your privacy in this digital era is more important than ever. Among the first steps you could take toward safeguarding your personal info is learning how to hide your number on Airtel.
But, how do you go about it? Well, I’m here to guide you. In this blog post, you will discover how to hide your Airtel number. I will also provide you with different effective methods to use. So, read on.
How to Hide Number on Airtel Through Your Phone Settings (Android)
If you are looking to set your caller ID to appear as a “Private Number,” you can change the settings directly from your phone’s settings. Simply follow the steps I will provide below:
- First, you should open your phone’s settings.
- Scroll down to find “Call settings”
- Tap on “Additional settings”
- Select “Caller ID”
- Then tap on “Hide number ” to hide your caller ID.
However, you should note that not all phones are built the same. Depending on the type of phone you use, there might be slight chances on the steps you should follow. Below is another method you could follow to hide your Airtel number:
- Open the “Phone app” on your mobile device.
- Tap on the three, vertical dots located at the right corner of your screen.
- You will be presented with a drop-down menu from which you should tap “settings.”
- Navigate to “Calling accounts”
- Select the Airtel number you wish to hide.
- Tap on “Additional information “.
- Scroll down and click on “Caller ID “.
- Lastly, tap on “hide number.”
If after trying the first two methods I mentioned above, you still can’t hide your Airtel number, then maybe your phone doesn’t support those methods. Well, luckily for you, there is another alternative you should try. You should tap on your “call logs” and follow the steps provided below:
- Tap on “call logs” on your Smartphone
- Tap on the search bar located at the top of your screen and search for a name or number. Click on the name or number you wish to call. Select the 3 vertical dots that are beside the name or number.
- After clicking on the vertical dots, you will be provided with a menu. From the drop-down menu, tap on settings.
- Then click on “Supplementary services” or “Call settings” ( this depends on the option your phone supports).
- Click on “Show Caller ID”
- Scroll to the “hide number” option.
I’m sure that from the various ways I mentioned above, you will find one that’s compatible with your phone. Meanwhile, if you use an iOS device, the method is different.
How To Hide Number On Airtel Using iOS
As I mentioned earlier, the method used to hide numbers on Airtel using Android differs from iOS. So, if you are using an iOS, below are the steps you should follow to hide your number on Airtel:
- Tap on the “Settings” app on your iOS device.
- Scroll down to the “Phone” option.
- Then, you should click on “Show My Caller ID”.
- Tap on the toggle-like button to hide your caller ID.
And that’s it on how to hide your Airtel number from your phone settings. However, if you wish to use a USSD code, then follow the steps below:
How To Hide Your Number On Airtel Using USSD Code
To Hide your Airtel number using USSD Code, you should simply dial #31#. You will receive a pop-up message stating that the hide your caller ID feature has been activated. Dialing the code would hide your caller ID from any person you call.
However, if there is a specific person or people whom you want to hide your number from, you should dial #31# alongside the number of the person you want to hide your Airtel number from. For example, #31# 07734543222. This will automatically hide your caller ID from the recipient.
Hiding your number on Airtel is easy. In fact, there are different effective methods to go about it. You can hide your Airtel number from others either through your phone’s settings or by simply dialing the USSD code #31# on your phone logs. Ensure to follow the steps I mentioned if you want to successfully hide your caller ID when you make calls or send messages.