Learn how to check WAEC result with your smart phone using this guide provided.
Finally, the 2023 West African Senior School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE) have been released to the public. If you wrote the recently concluded WAEC result, then I bet you are probably keenly waiting for the results. Well, congratulations the results are out.
Finishing high school is an excellent milestone and one of the most important steps toward achieving your academic goals. So, after all the hard work and dedication, you deserve to know how you did in WASSCE. In this blog post, I will provide you with different ways on how to check your WAEC Result. So read on.
How To Check Waec Result Online
Here’s how to check your WAEC results online;
Step 1; You should log in to the WAEC Result Checker website on your mobile phone or laptop.
Step 2; Then enter your 10-digit Examination Number. This is your 7-digit center number alongside your 3-digit candidate number e.g. 4123456789.
Step 3; You will be required to enter your 4-digit Examination Year (e.g. 2023).
Step 4; Enter the type of Examination you wrote.
Step 5; You should add the e-PIN Voucher Number.
Step 6; Then, add the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN.
Step 7; Lastly, tap on Submit and within a few minutes your WASSCE results will pop up.
How To Check WAEC Result Using Phone
Here’s how to check your WAEC result using your phone;
Step 1; On your phone, navigate to “write message.” Then type WAEC*Examinationnumber*PIN * ExamYear e.g. WAEC*5240202003*432145671234*2023# (Note; you shouldn’t leave any space between them).
Step 2; Then using the number you registered for the WASSCE, send the message to 32327.
Step 3: Next, you will receive an SMS that contains your WAEC statement of result.
NOTE; You are going to incur charges for sending the message to check your WASSCE result. You can only use an MTN, Airtel, or Glo number to check your Waec results using the SMS method.
Furthermore, you also need a WAEC Direct Scratch card to use this text message method. You are to input the PIN on the Scratch card in the PIN section of the SMS you send to 32327
How To Check WAEC Result Without Scratch Card
To check your WAEC result, you typically need a PIN or scratch card provided by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC). Therefore, if you don’t want to use a scratch card (Online method), simply use the PIN. You can follow the steps I mentioned above on how to go about it. However, I must emphasize that you shouldn’t attempt to check your results without a valid method provided by WAEC. As it is not advisable and might likely be considered illegal.
To Check your WAEC result, you should follow the official process provided by the examination board, which usually involves purchasing a scratch card or using a PIN. Attempting to bypass these official methods may have consequences and is not recommended. If you have any inquiries or need help, please contact the official WAEC website.
How To Purchase Waec Scratch Card
There are a few ways you can purchase a WAEC scratch card. These include;
- At the WAEC officeYou can purchase a scratch card at the WAEC office in your state. Simply walk into the WAEC office in your state and purchase the scratch card. You can find the address of the WAEC office in your state on the official WAEC website.
- From accredited agentsYou can also get the WAEC Scratch Card from accredited agents who sell WAEC scratch cards. On the WAEC website, you may find a list of those accredited agents in your state.
- Purchase it onlineAlso, there are a few websites that sell WAEC scratch cards online. However, you should ensure that the website is legitimate before you purchase a scratch card from them.To purchase a scratch card, you will be required to enter your WAEC Examination Number and the year you took the examination. Once you have successfully purchased the card, you should scratch off the silver coating to reveal the PIN. You can then use this PIN to check your Waec result online.
Here are steps on how to purchase a WAEC scratch card online;
- You should go to a website that deals with selling WAEC scratch cards.
- Input the number of scratch cards you want to purchase.
- Enter your WAEC Examination Number and the year of the examination you wrote.
- Then, input your payment details in the space provided.
- Confirm your purchase. And you will receive your PIN instantly.
Things To Keep In Mind When Checking Your WAEC Result
- You will be charged N30 per SMS when checking your WAEC result via SMS. So ensure to have enough airtime before sending the message.
- Ensure that you use the correct WAEC Examination Number and Result Checker PIN. You can find these on your Smart Identity Card or by contacting your school or the WAEC office.
- If you are using the SMS method, ensure to type the message exactly as it is shown above. Any errors can hinder you from gaining access to your results.
- You should also ensure that you enter your WAEC Examination Number and PIN correctly.
- The SMS service is only available on MTN, Glo, and Airtel networks.
Can I check my WAEC result without the exam number?
No, you can’t check your WAEC result without your examination number. It is an essential prerequisite for checking the Waec result.
Can I get another Waec Scratch Card?
Yes, you can purchase another Waec Scratch Card. A single scratch card can only be used five times to view your results. If you exhaust the allowed 5 times, you will need to purchase another scratch card.
What happens if I lose my WAEC certificate?
If you lose your waec certificate, you can retrieve your waec certificate using a digital retrieval medium.
Checking your WAEC result is easy and you have different options to use. The two popular ways to check your WAEC result are online and by SMS. The best way for you will depend on your preferences and circumstances. If you can access the internet, then checking your result online is the quickest and easiest way to do it. However, if you prefer not to use it, then you can check your result by SMS.