Find out The Code to check your MTN data balance with simple ease. Keep track of your data usage effortlessly!
Recently, MTN has changed most of its USSD codes. These include the codes to check airtime balance, borrow airtime, and even the code to check mtn data balance. As an MTN subscriber, you may be unaware of these recent changes. If yes, then you may find it difficult to access your data balance.
As an Internet user, keeping track of your data usage is crucial to avoid unexpected charges and interruptions in your online activities. In this blog post, you will discover the code to check the Mtn data balance. So, read on.
Code To Check Mtn Data Balance
The code to check MTN data balance is *323#. Simply dial the code on your phone through your MTN number and follow the steps. Using code is probably the easiest way to check your MTN data balance. You just need to follow the on-screen instructions after dialing the code.
Ways To Check Your MTN Data Balance
Below are different ways to check your data balance as an MTN subscriber:
1. Using USSD Code
- Dial *323# on your phone.
- Then click on the call button
- Give it a few minutes, and you will receive a pop-up message presenting you with options.
- Click on the appropriate option e.g. “Access balance” to check your data balance.
- Your data balance would be displayed on your screen and Mtn would also send you a message containing your data balance.
2. Using the MyMTN App
MTN provides a user-friendly mobile app called MyMTN. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices. Here’s how to check your data balance using the app:
- First, you should download and install the MyMTN app from your device’s app store.
- Then open the app and log in to your MTN account. Or if you don’t have an account, you should create one.
- When you log in successfully, you should navigate to the “Data” or “Usage” section to view your remaining data balance.
3. Sending an SMS
You can also check your MTN data balance, by sending an SMS. This is another convenient way to check your MTN data balance. Here are the steps you should follow:
- You should open your messaging app
- Add 323 as the recipient
- Compose a new message
- Type “2” as the message
- Send the message.
- After a few minutes, you will receive a reply with your remaining data balance.
4. Call MTN customer care at 180
If you want to speak to a customer support or service representative about your MTN data balance, you can call MTN’s customer care line at 180. Tell the representative that you want to know your data balance. The customer support representative should be able to provide it within a few minutes.
5. Through your phone’s settings
You can also check your data balance through your device’s settings if you use an Android or IOS device. On your Android phone, simply go to “Settings” and navigate to “Data usage” to access your data balance and usage history. Meanwhile, if you use an iPhone, you should go to “Settings.” Then you locate the “Cellular” option. Click on it to see your data balance and usage history.
There you have it. While the code for checking MTN data balance is *323#. There are several ways to check your MTN data balance and above are some of them. Ensure you follow the steps I provided to access your MTN data balance. Ensure you check your data balance regularly to avoid exhausting it or using it above your set limit.