The University of Queensland Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship is now accepting applications from passionate and high-achieving full-time students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the University. This prestigious scholarship is available to both domestic and international students who wish to specialize in the fields of Computer Science and IT, Engineering, Science, and Mathematics.
Sponsor: University of Queensland, Australia
Host Institution: University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Up to $10,000
Number of Awards: Multiple
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
University of Queensland Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship:
Exploring the Benefits As part of the Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme, this scholarship offers a yearly value of up to $10,000. In addition, recipients may also receive financial support of up to $10,000 for approved Gap Semester, exchange, or internship opportunities.
Established in 2019 by Andrew and Paula Liveris, the scholarship is sustained by the income generated from an endowed fund.
To be considered for the University of Queensland Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Domestic or international student
- Completion of year 12 within the two-year period prior to the award year (2022, 2023)
- Completion of no more than one semester towards the following programs in the award year:
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Engineering integrated program
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Mathematics
- Dual program including one of the mentioned programs
- No prior Bachelor-level or higher tertiary study, excluding special studies
- Not currently holding a similar scholarship as determined by the Director
Interested applicants seeking the University of Queensland Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship should apply through the online application form. The application should include the following:
- Cover letter
- Copy of semester 2 Year 11 report and semester 1 Year 12 report (or equivalent), or the most recent university transcript if already attending UQ
- Short video (not exceeding 1 minute) showcasing how the applicant meets the selection criteria for the scholarship
- Response to a few short answer questions demonstrating suitability for the scholarship
Application Deadline: August 20, 2023
For further information and to apply, please visit the official website.