Hello and welcome to our site today.
Today we are going to discuss about how you can apply for Nigerian scholarship at FUD.StudyMasters &Ph.D. in Nigeria with full funding at Federal University, Dutse, NigeriaSolar Fuel (Hydrogen) Generation via water-splittingRESEARCH TOPIC: Development of Efficient and Robust MXene-Based Photocatalysts for Production of Solar Fuel (Hydrogen) via Photocatalytic Water Splitting
Offers & Requirements for Prospective Candidates
1. Nigerian /International students
2. Highly-motivated and passionate about research and can work Monday to Saturday weekly
3. A Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s degree in physical sciences or engineering such as Physics,Chemistry, Material Science, Chemical Engineering or a related area with CGPA ≥ 3.50 isrequired
4. Able to work independently, diligent, highly committed. Willing to learn, pleasant personality,good communication skills, and able to interact with other team members.
5. Must be willing to enrol for a full-time Masters/Ph.D. in Physics, FUD immediately after theappointment.
6. Experience with the synthesis and characterizations of nanomaterials will be an added advantage(Ph.D. student only)
7. A strong background in solar fuels, photocatalysis, surface science , electrochemistry methods,and/or solar cells
8. Proven ability to write and publish peer-reviewed journals (Ph.D. student only)
9. Aid in the training of undergraduate and postgraduate students (Ph.D. student only)
10. Selected Fellows
will receive a stipend as support for their living and other expenses during this appointment. Stipend rate are determine by the principal investigation (PI) and base on the candidate academic performance and profesional background.Interested candidates please forward your statement of interest to (maximum of 300 words) and CV/Resume to
on or before 14/11/2022, 12:00am